Tiny Landlord Mod Apk 1.7.1 (Hack,Unlimited Money)
Tiny Landlord Mod Apk 1.7.1 (Hack, Unlimited Money) + Mod – “Little Capitalist” simulation game for Android
Normal version + mod version (infinite money) separately
Tested with offline performance
Tiny Landlord Mod Apk Unlimited Money – Small Owner: Build and Manage Simulator is a beautiful, very attractive and well-made game from the German studio Bad Monee GmbH in the style of Simulation with elements Managed and strategically designed and made available to Android players around the world for free. This time, HackDL, as the first Iranian website, has prepared the latest version of another game for you dear ones, and has provided it along with a mudded version for free and tested download. The Little Capitalist game, like many other games in the Idle and Tycoon genres, has a managerial nature, and your main goal in this game, like other similar titles, is to grow your business and invest your business. Expand. In Tiny Landlord: Idle City & Town Building Simulator, you play the role of a landowner who decides to manage an old and faded city and turn it into a modern and professional city with positive and new changes. It all starts with a small investment. As a mayor, or rather a successful businessman who decides to start a city, you have to provide the necessary things that every city needs for this area. Of course, you need special financial resources to provide different facilities and different buildings. These resources are obtained for you by the structures you have previously created.
In Tiny Landlord Mod Apk, the main priority is to get bigger and bigger financially. In this game, you have to manage different parts of the city and build various buildings. Other things to do include building parks, trails, streets, and most importantly, upgrading other important areas. In this regard, it should be said that the game Little Capitalist is made exactly according to the principles and standards of Idle and Clicker style games. Each time you upgrade any section or item in this game, you will see better performance of that section, and as a result, your income will increase from that section. You can be a stingy capitalist or a responsible mayor, depending on your choices! There are various tasks and responsibilities for citizens that you can manage at your own discretion and decision. The graphic design of Tiny Landlord: Idle City & Town Building Simulator Mod Apk is very attractive compared to most similar games in this genre, and its design level is on average one level higher and better than most titles published in the same genre. You are accompanied by a three-dimensional title in this game, and it must be said that all the items in the map have three-dimensional models, and this has caused this game to take on a more professional, fresh and interesting shape. So if you like simulation and urban style games, Tiny Landlord: Idle City & Town Building Simulator will be a great choice for you. You can download the latest version right now from the HackDL box download section. For more familiarity with the game, we recommend that you take a look at the game trailer video and screenshots.
Tiny Landlord Mod Apk Changes in version 1.7.1
– Added new city
– Updated settings
Player Good review
- It’s a good game. Very fun and not many ads. But the reason I’m not rating it’s 5 is because sometimes the cash/money on the game takes along time. I have to buy to offices that cost $11million each. And I’m not getting any more then $4million
- Wow, I love it. Now that’s what I call mobile game. Just because it an Idle type game, that didn’t mean there should not be any details… this game worked on giving us as much details as possible, so many interactions with the environment, the people have very nice AI to talk to, they feel natural, with each person having their own problems and interests, sometimes I just talk to them, or click on a car and see the city I built from the people perspective. I’d love to see more details soon
- I’m really enjoying this game! It has a strong goal-orientation, but it’s also casual and simple enough to play while relaxing or watching TV, or when I’m waiting for something. I also love that building item locations are pre-assigned, perfect for casual gaming. The 3rd city just got released, and I’m ecstatic! Haven’t had any issues playing aside from a bit of confusion navigating buttons. The only thing I maybe would like is a wider tap range for placing things. Altho lately it’s been fine!
- Well made game. It is easy to use. There are nice short cuts to upgrade buildings and also to add the emergency service members. What it could do to improve would be to add a short cut (maybe a hud like the building upgrades have, or an integration into that hud) for upgrading the public transport and for adjusting the price for parking garages. It would also be nice to have just a bit of control over the income potential of businesses.
- I found a bug for the new china town level where I’ve already unlocked all areas, built all buildings and miscs, but the level is still 96%. And the hapiness of the village suggested that i have to build more streetlights. This is impossible to do because I’ve already built everything. Dev please fix. Overall a very good game designed to kill time.
Player Bad review
- I’m completely confused on the high rating of other people for this game. Starting this game, it already has pre-determined places where things like: buildings, streetlights and fire hydrants go. So; I basically placed 4 buildings, all the streetlights and just stared at my phone like; okay what do I do now? I understand it’s an “idle” game. But, where’s the actual game? There is literally nothing at all to do in this game because everything is pre-determined and you just click to add it.
- Was an OK game until an update makes you make LESS money while away now (unless of course you spend premium currency or watch a bunch of ads to extend the amount of time the game is making money). So before the latest update I would get 10x the amount I get now, and it still was slow to max out buildings. Now it only idles for 3 hours. 😒😒 I’m happy to watch ads and support an app, but to add them to an update that slows the game to a crawl after ppl have basically beat it, is not cool
- Zoom and pan work not so well. The back button does nothing. Most importantly, why is there no way to quit the game? How can you develop an app and forget to implement the “exit” function? Navigating through districts and especially scrolling up/down in them is extremely slow and sluggish,even though the city itself feels like 60 fps.
- IT ALWAYS SAYS CONNECTING TO PLAY GAMES, BUT IT ISN’T CONNECTING. I LOST MY GAME DATA. THIS PROBLEM IS ONLY SPECIFIC TO THIS… STILL THE ISSUE IS NOT FIXED 4/24/21 “CONNECTING TO PLAY” TO ANYONE TRYING TO PLAY THIS… DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.
- I like this idle game because you can watch ads to up your offline time from 3 hours to 24 hours, where other games would use real money. However, I found a HUGE problem… If you don’t fully close the game while away, there’s a chance it’ll glitch and award $0, absolutely nothing, when getting back on. Worse, this risk exists between changing cities! Several times I should’ve gotten a large sum to allow me to progress, but got nothing instead, thus having to wait even longer you do anything.